Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advent - Dec. 22nd, 23rd

Tues. Dec. 22nd - Go get Hot Chocolate at Downtown Disney!!
Meg's turn to open advent door #22. They girls were so excited to find out they were going to Downtown Disney tonight. This was a special treat as we rarely ever go there. I would like to but its usually really crowded. So after dinner we grabbed our gloves and sweatshirts and headed over to Downtown Disney. It was cold tonight. It was low 50's and a windy chill.
We arrived and saw the big Christmas tree! So we got some pics of the girls and then our family.
We walked around and enjoyed watching a caroling quartet and browsing thru some of the stores. I asked the girls where they wanted to get hot chocolate and they saw the Haagen Daz sign...so ice cream it is!! Only my children would want to eat cold ice cream in 50 degree weather and LOVE it! Katie had chocolate and Meg had cookies & cream...and yes, I had some too of course! Choc Chip Cookie Dough! Yummy!

~
Wed. Dec. 23rd - Paint your nails for the Holidays!
Katie's turn today to open the advent door. The game plan was to paint the girls nails RED since its a Christmas color, but, they wanted pink with sparkles.
I waited until Peyton was asleep in her crib and then I painted her nails (I turn on the light, pull her close to the railing and paint, and she sleeps thru it!!!)

No comments: