Today we celebrated my belated birthday and my brother-in-law Andrew's birthday at a local private park where Andrew has a membership. Andrew and his wife Wynter are expecting their first child and they just found out what is is a few days ago, so we were all going to find out the big news today!
The gated park has a pool so we all went swimming. Our family of five enjoying the great weather.

It was a little difficult taking a picture because the girls were mostly interested in the pool toys which squirted water.

Adam and I attempted to take a picture of just us but Andrew and Wynter joined in too. So I'm posting it on my blog! ha!

The girls enjoyed swimming with all their aunts and uncles, jumping off the diving board and being tossed around the pool.
After swimming we all headed over to the grassy area to eat some yummy BBQ. After lunch it was cake time. Wynter made me a chocolate and peanut-butter-cup cake in the shape of a cupcake. Taylor had to help me blow out the firecracker candles because they kept re-lighting!

Then it was Andrew's turn. We were all antsy for his cake because inside was the 'color' that would let us know whether they were having a baby girl or boy.
It's a
GIRL!!!

I'll admit, I was wrong. I thought boy.
Then we opened up gifts and ate cake while relaxing in the shade.
Thank you everyone for a fun party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment