It's Friday! We woke up in Salt Lake City, had breakfast with family, I did a few loads of laundry while the girls got to play all morning with their cousins.

I had to hold my precious niece Jane one more time before we left. I could of held her all day long.

We said our good-byes to our family, then we were off! We headed south on the 15 to head towards Bryce Canyon. My brother Jeff joined us for the extend trip home.
We arrived Friday afternoon at the RV park just outside of Bryce. While Adam got the RV set up; the girls, Jeff and I went on a little walk around the grounds (mostly to get the wiggles and energy used up).
When we got back from our walk it was time for dinner, Uncle Jeff helped the girls cook their hot dogs over the charcoal.

Adam grilled steaks for the adults. We ate outside since the night was warm and it adds to the fun adventure of camping.

After dinner we allowed Peyton to open one birthday gift early. Her 2nd birthday is tomorrow, but I really wanted her to wake up on her birthday...

...in her new SLEEPING BAG!

Peyton was very excited to have a sleeping bag just like her two sisters. Meg and Katie helped me wrap it so they knew what is was and were excited too.
(As an FYI: in the RV, this area is the dinette area converted into a bed, almost the size of a double bed)
No comments:
Post a Comment