Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween!!
Today Meg's school had a Halloween parade. She wore her witch costume and I went over to watch and take pics. The principal welcome everyone and then all the kids sang 'Witches Brew' and another song about spooky something. (it was hard to understand 300 kids singing a song they didn't know very well)Then all the kids went around the blacktop a few times while the loud speaker played 'Monster Mash', 'Purple People Eater', 'Theme to Adams Family', 'Theme for Scobby-Doo', 'Theme to the Musters' and more. All the teachers went to the middle of the blacktop for a pic and I got there as they were walking away, but, as you can see they all dressed up. Meg's teacher is the 4th from the right (black top and black bat ears, between the chef and 50's gal). My favorite was.... ...FERN!!!! Isn't this a cool outfit?

Later that night it was time to go trick-or-treating.
Adam took the girls.
Adam's mom and sister helped with the trick-or-treating while my mom and I handed out candy at our home. (I handed out MMs, peanut MMs, Kit Kat and all the left over candy the girls got from the ward party last week that we won't eat)

Peyton went to a few houses and then hung out at home with us the rest of the night.

Isn't she the 'cats meow'!!


After the girls were done they decided to hand out candy for me, so they went and got their chairs and perched themselves at the doorway (so they wouldn't miss anyone!) Oh, I LOVE my skull door knocker, it plays this creepy sound, the girls love it. A few more kids came by including ...
Uncle Andrew, Aunt Wynter and her niece Desiree (they were Harry Potter people)

We hope everyone had a Spooktacular Halloween!!!

No comments: