Saturday, November 1, 2008

Babette's Annual Halloween Party 2008

Last Thursday we went to their Grandma's Halloween Party. For the last 15 years my mother-in-law Babette hosts an annual Halloween Party for her day-care families (past and present). Even though her day-care closed a few months ago she still is keeping the fun tradition. Peyton (with a pink nose and whiskers) had a purr-fect time.
The girls love the bounce house, Katie could jump all night if I'd let her.

Meg looking glamorous (she wearing eye shadow, mascara, blush and lipstick)

The girls with their friend Kayli. Meg and Kayli have known each other for over 3 years.

Uncle Randy, Aunt Atalie, Aunt Wynter & Uncle Andrew enjoying the party.

A very happy kitty with her Grandma.

1 50's girl, 2 witches and 1 kitty = a cute pic!


1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

I love Halloween and all the cute kids in costumes! I love your witch and black cat theme...too cute! You guys all looked fabulous!