So this past weekend I was in Salt Lake City Utah. I flew in late Friday night and stayed with my sister Laura, solo, no kids or hubby, just me to spend the whole weekend with my 2 sisters AND go to a CONCERT together!!! More details about that coming soon!
Anyway, Saturday morning my niece Sydney woke me up and it made me miss my girls (7, 3 1/2 and 4 months). After breakfast, Laura and her 2 kids (Syd and Cash) and I headed to Sandy Utah to visit my Grandpa Lewis and his wife Jean. My other sister Michelle and her family were already staying with him for a few nights.
We had a great visit with grandpa and Jean, and played our favorite game of Rummikub!! Laura won the first round and I won the second round.
L-R, Laura, Sydney, Grandpa, Michelle, Annabelle, Cash & me.
I love my grandpa!(I have a pic of me and my grandpa in front of this tree over 20 years ago and the tree was maybe 6 feet back then)
Next us 3 sisters with the 3 kids went to Rumbi's for lunch. Yummy! Then Laura was gracious enough to give me a great tour of the local Joann's, Hancock Fabrics, Deseret Book Store, Costco and Home Depot! Later that night we left the kids and then just us 3 sisters went to dinner, then the CONCERT!!! and then dessert afterwards. (you'll just have to hang tough for the details)
Here are some pics from Sunday before I flew home.
Syd (3 1/2)
Annabelle (almost 16 months)
My sister Laura with Syd and Cash
Cash (5 months)and for my mom, a quick video of Cash (only 6 seconds) with Syd talking in the background about her lizard.
2 comments:
6 seconds isn't long enough, but it will do for now. Loved the pictues and am axiously awaiting (and hanging tough!!) for the pictures from the concert.
How fun to get together with your sisters. Logan has the same jammies as Cash...love Costco. :)
Post a Comment