Peyton is 3 weeks old today. Time is flying by too fast.
When she naps in her play-pen, she always kicks off her blankets (just like her mom does).
As for me, it has been 3 weeks and I'm still slowly recovering and healing from my c-section (Meg was an emergency c-section and I opted for elective c-sections with both Katie & Peyton). I have two stitches an inch apart pop opened last week. So I have had to take it very easy to not put pressure on that 1 inch area from busting up additional stitches and opening up between the two missing stitches. Oh, and I have an infection in the same area too which I have been taking antibiotics for the last 3 weeks. As I am not supposed to bend, twist or move my incision area (aka NO vacuuming, sweeping, picking up toys) or lift anything over 10 pounds, my mom has been helping me out.
Recovery sucks, especially the pain and discomfort. But, Peyton is worth it.
3 comments:
Peyton is so cute! It's amazing how fast these little babies grow!
Take care of yourself! I wish you all the best with your three beautiful girls!
Um, I need to get on a flight right now so I can finally meet her. She is so beautiful, Ange.
Crap, this is Michelle. Jared's logged in to his google account.
Post a Comment