Today was my birthday!!
I went to work and they had a birthday luncheon/surprise baby shower for me. I am 38+ weeks prego now, so less than 2 weeks to go. I received a lot of great gifts for the baby and I was very touched my all the love and generosity I received.
My boss made me a homemade lemon meringue pie for my birthday luncheon and the boss' wife brought in these amazing rose petal cupcakes for the baby shower.
(The pink frosting has edible glitter on it!)
After work, Adam and I picked up the girls and went for an ultrasound for fun. The girls enjoyed seeing their baby sister on the monitor.
this is the last time just the '4 of us' going out to dinner.
Besides having extremely swollen feet, the day was nice. Thanks to all for the gifts, cards, e-cards and phone calls.
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Andrea!!
Post a Comment