Instead of staying at Hoag Hospital for only 4 days and going home Sunday, I had to stay an extra day due to an infection with my c-section incision. I'm on antibiotics now, so I'll be fine.
But, Peyton and I were ready to go home on Monday!!! Adam came and picked us up.
Adam and a very pink Peyton.
Me and my girl.
Just waiting for the elevator...
It was so sunny, and it felt so good to be outside again after 5 days.
As a tradition, Adam escorted our newest addition into our home. That morning an eight-foot stork stopped by to let the whole neighborhood know that Peyton had arrived. The girls love their 'big sister stars', and Katie was quite excited about our temporary lawn decor.
(http://www.cutestorks.com/; this is the same company we used with Katie's birth. After the rental time period is over we get to keep the girls 'stars' and the 'bundle' with Peyton's info on it as keepsakes. The girls 'stars' will be hung in their room, and Peyton's bundle will be hung in the nursery)
1 comment:
I drove by the other day when I was in the neighborhood! What a cute Idea! Congratulations! What a precious little one! I hope you are recoving well and getting enough rest!
Post a Comment