1. Peyton is adorable. 2. Are you sure that's a hospital and not a hotel?! 3. You look so pretty when you left the hospital - I should have worn lipstick.
yeah, I really lucked out. I had a view of the Marina/Newport Bay and the ocean. It was windy on Fri & Sat so I got to see tons of sailboats in the Marina and ocean.
Adam and Andrea: We have been together for over 11 years. We have been blessed with four beautiful daughters, Meghan is 10, Kaitlyn is 6, Peyton is 3 and Gwendolyn is a newborn.
2 comments:
A few thoughts...
1. Peyton is adorable.
2. Are you sure that's a hospital and not a hotel?!
3. You look so pretty when you left the hospital - I should have worn lipstick.
yeah, I really lucked out. I had a view of the Marina/Newport Bay and the ocean. It was windy on Fri & Sat so I got to see tons of sailboats in the Marina and ocean.
Post a Comment