Today my little monkey, aka Meghan, turned 7 years old!!!

It is actually quite emotional for me as I hold her little sister Peyton who is now about the same weight and height Meg was 7 years ago. As I was going
thru old photos of Meg, I just couldn't believe how fast she has grown in just 7 years. She is no longer a little girl and it's hard for me to grip the fact that she is getting older. She is such a big helper to me and loves her 2 little sisters.

Meg (6 months old)
Meg (20 months)
Meg (almost 4)
Meg (today)
4 comments:
Happy late birthday Meghan! You are such a pretty little girl! Hope it was a happy day for you.
I can't believe how big she is. I first met you when she looked like her 20 month old picture. We don't see you much, so when I think of Megan I think of her at that age. She is so pretty and mature in her 7 year old picture. Watch out!! Before you know it she will be 16.
Aww. I miss little Meghan - is that terrible?
Meghan is such a pretty little girl and growing up so fast! Loved looking at all her pictures...hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment