Yesterday, Adam, Meghan and most of Adam's family went out on our boat to Silverwood Lake. We didn't use the boat at all last year, so it was good to finally get it out of storage. Since I'm 36+ weeks prego and it was to be over 100 degrees at the lake, Katie and I stayed home. Silverwood Lake is located between Rancho Cucamonga and Victorville off the 15 freeway, about an hour and a half drive from our home.
The routine is once they arrive at the lake, they load up the boat, drive around until they find a beach spot, get the canopy up and unload the chairs and coolers.
The routine is once they arrive at the lake, they load up the boat, drive around until they find a beach spot, get the canopy up and unload the chairs and coolers.
Meghan geting her umbrella and chair ready.
Adam's brothers Andrew & Taylor blowing up the inflatables (we have an electric blower so it only takes a few minutes). Besides the inflatables we also have wakeboards and water skiis.
Meghan's first solo trip on 'Big Bertha'. She said it was a lot of fun.
Captain Adam and his sister Morgan.
Adam's mom and sister April relaxing under the canopy while the others are on the boat. The weather was hot, the water was refreshing and everyone had a good time.
1 comment:
What a fun day! I used to go to Silverwood a lot with my family when I was little, but my parent's don't have a boat any more. I miss it so much!!
I'm starting to get really excited about the family reunion. Spencer and I just watched this show about San Clemente and it made us even MORE excited! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment