Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Nutcracker!

Today Meghan, Katie and I went to see The Nutcracker at the Segerstrom Concert Hall. They know the basic story of the Nutcracker from a Barbie movie, but today was a live ballet performance with a real orchestra! Here is a pic at the end when all the cast came out to take a bow. On the left you can see the Sugar Plum Fairy next to Santa, and on the right is the Nutcracker and Mouse King.
After the show the cast was in the lobby for photos, so we got pics with everyone! Here are the girls with four of the different dancers. The costumes were beautiful. The Mouse King!
The beautiful Sugar Plum Fairy
and the Nutcracker.
I have several other pics of the girls with other dancers but I thought I had gotten a picture of the girls with Clara, I remember the girls talked with her and I complemented her on her dancing but there was no pic in the camera. As we left everyone gets a candy cane. Here is the three of us just outside the concert hall.
As we left, we danced on our tippy toes and twirled to the car. Hopefully next year Peyt can join us too.

No comments: