Saturday, December 4, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Every year the Primary at church has breakfast with Santa, and today's "advent" said to go to breakfast with Santa and get a Christmas tree! The girls wore their matching shirts and ate pancakes, eggs, sausage and juice. Our family at breakfast (I'm a little tired and I'll explain why later)
After breakfast as we await for our family to be called to see Santa the girls did crafts. They made an ornament. I'll put their photo with Santa today inside the ornament later.
Once it was our turn, Meg and Katie were so excited to see Santa...Peyton wasn't. She cried and wanted nothing to do with him. Adam had to hold her hand.
After breakfast there was a change of plans...instead of getting our tree we headed home and I got this picture of the girls in front of the fireplace in their shirts.
We headed straight home because Grandpa McGary wanted to stop by to see the girls on his way home from Hoag Hospital...
...because the girls cousin Azlin finally made her debut this morning!!! (which is why I was tired, details below) So we'll get the tree another day.

No comments: