As I was going through tons and tons of Meg photos, I just cried. I just couldn't believe how fast she has grown up. I still can't believe that she is 8 today. So here are a few pics of Meg in the last 8 years...
~
August 1, 2001, she is about 1o hours old in this photo. She caused a lot of drama during her birth. First she came over a week late, then got so tangled up in her umbilical cord that I had to have a c-section after 19 hours of sort-of-labor (because I never went fully into labor, lucky me)
Meg's 1st Valentines Day - Feb 2002 - 6 months
She had such large doll-like eyes back then, she was also everyone's Valentine that year.
Some-Bunny loves you! - I love this pic.
Meg playing dress-up.
4th of July 2005
Happy Birthday to our Meg!
Some-Bunny loves you! - I love this pic.
Meg playing dress-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment