Well, the tooth fairy is going to be swinging by our home again, Meghan lost her sixth tooth last night!! Her tooth has been wiggly for a few weeks now and it was starting to bother her.
Adam couldn't find his pliers so we used the 'old fashion' technique of using dental floss. It helped that it was one of her bottom teeth because the floss kept slipping off. Notice Meghan's little friend Dubbie Bear was keeping her company through the whole ordeal.
It took a couple of attempts. But on the third attempt...
...Success!! It was the bloodiest one yet, (Adam is holding the tooth in the pic). Meghan did a couple gargle/rinses at the sink and a few salt rinses and the bleeding stopped. She is such a trooper. Meghan's Grandma Cathy was over for a visit so she got to see the whole thing!
4 comments:
way to go Meghan!
I cringe hearing about teeth falling out...don't know why! Noah is 7 years old and still hasn't lost any teeth. It's surely in our future.
I'd better get some thicker skin!
Yikes, I don't think Kendall would let us do that!
I am very proud of Megan. Watching did remind me of when my father would do the same thing. Must be a 'dad' thing.
Post a Comment