Tanaka Farms is located in Irvine about 10 minutes from our home. First we went on a wagon ride pulled by a tractor to the petting zoo area. After the petting zoo we went back on the wagon to the 'cannon', where a pumpkin is shot out of the cannon and splats on the hill on the other side of the farm. All the kids
loved this.

Next the wagon dropped us off at the veggie area where the kids got to pick 4 veggies each of onions, radishes, carrots and green beans.
Next we walked across the path to the corn maze and the girls went through the maze and found the flag!!! Before we left the girls got to pick a pumpkin to take home.

2 comments:
I already told you this, but I LOVE Katie's top.
A fun time there...glad you want to take me with you some time. I would love to go. I LOVE the family pic.
Post a Comment