Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Addition of 'B' and 'E'

It has been confirmed, this Saturday afternoon our family will be even bigger with the addition of two male vizsla puppies. They were born on July 30th and are about 3 1/2 months old. Meghan and Katie are soooo excited!!!
With our home being under construction for the last few years we haven't been able to house a dog. But the main jest of the construction is completed, along with a new fence and gate installed last week and painted this past weekend by Adam and his brother Andrew. We have been patiently waiting for over 4 years for a dog. We will keep you posted on 'B' and 'E's arrival, their official names, and of course our cat Rascal's reaction to his two new roommates.

3 comments:

michelle said...

YAY! I'm SO HAPPY you are blogging.

I can't believe you are dog owners too - do Katie and Meghan realized they are outnumbered by their pets?

Cathy Lewis said...

How fun (I think!!)...it will be great to follow your blog. Love, Mom

Rebecca said...

Hi Andrea, thanks for sending me your blog. I'll email you an invite to my blog too.