Today Meghan received a Principal's Award for 'Hard Work'
at an assembly today at her school, Woodland Elementary.
Adam, Katie and I went to show our support,
Meghan was so excited to see us there.
Meghan's school has 11 first grade classes of 19-20 students each. Meghan's classroom has 20 students. Today 6 of the 1st grade classes met for the assembly, the other 5 will meet on Thursday for their assembly. There are 4 award assembly's throughout the school year, at each assembly 4 to 5 students are recognized from each class. So by the end of the year each student will be 'awarded'. This was the first assembly, so Meghan was in the first group to be awarded from her class.
Here is Mrs. Gaylord, the five students awarded from Meghan's class and the principal, Mrs. Medve.
All the awarded students got to go up on stage to be in the group photo.
Meghan and her award! Adam and I are so proud of Meghan.
Meghan and her teacher, Mrs. Gaylord.
3 comments:
Way to go, Meghan, I am SOOO proud of you! Love, Grandma Cathy
Good job Meghan! I remember last year she won the friendship award, right?
Yes, she was awarded the Friendship Award at the first assembly in kindergarten.
Post a Comment