Friday, February 26, 2010

Girl's Night Out

I love girl's night out, and yesterday we celebrated my sister-in-law Wynter's birthday!

There was six of us: Adam's mom Babette, Auntie, two sisters April & Atalie, the birthday girl Wynter and me! First we headed to dinner and had yummy Mexican food.

Then we headed to the Balboa Peninsula where Adam's boss has a beach house to continue our night of fun! Wynter then opened her gift, we did a group gift, a Cricut machine.

Then we played 'Apples to Apples' game for a few hours while eating cheesecake and chocolate dipped strawberries. The apple game always has us laughing.

It was a fun night with all the ladies on Adam's side of the family. Sadly our group pic was out of focus, but if you squint it looks ok.


Hope you had a fun birthday Wynter!

1 comment:

Andrew and Wynter McGary said...

I had a fantastic birthday! Thank you SO much!! I had such a great time.