Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jeff's Birthday

It was my brother Jeff's birthday on Friday, and my mom and I had our theatre tickets (we go four times a year at the Long Beach Carpenter Theatre), Sweeny Todd was playing so my mom was able to get another ticket so Jeff could join us.
We first met up at Black Angus for dinner and then we headed to Long Beach. The play was interesting. The set was great. The guy who played Sweeny Todd I've seen before in another play and he was great. The lady who played Mrs. Lovitt was awesome!!
~
Saturday night we got together again, but this time Adam and the girls joined us to celebrate Jeff''s birthday. We met at Red Robin (one of the girls favorite) for dinner. Here is Grandma with Katie & Meg.
The birthday boy and Peyton.
Then we went back to our house. My mom made a cake and the girls helped Jeff blow out all the candles.
I don't know why Jeff looks so evil in this pic, maybe its the pyro in him? Or maybe he's still thinking of the Sweeny Todd play!!

No comments: