Our little elf Max is back again this year, can you find him?

The girls found him hiding on top of the bookcase in the playroon with some of the stuffed animals this morning. They are so excited that Max came back again.

We had so much fun with 'Elf on a Shelf' last year,
click here. The story says that Santa sends one of his elves to your family, you give it a name, Meg named him Max. Max watches us and then reports back to Santa every night, then appears the next morning in a different spot to observe us.
Elf rules: Max cannot under any circumstance talk to us. Meg says he is doing a great job so far. Our rules: We can talk to Max, tell him what we want but we cannot touch him.
After most of the family left last night Meg read the story to Aunt Julie and then showed her where Max was hiding.

If you're interested in adding an elf to your family the book and elf can be found at most bookstores (I've seen it at Barnes & Noble & Hallmark)
I'll post more on Max's adventures later. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
I so remember this little elf from last year. It is such a brillant idea!! Owen is just about old enough to get into it, so I think I might be off to find our own elf this year!!
Post a Comment