Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

I am truly thankful for all the blessings in my life. I am thankful for my husband and our three daughters. I am thankful for my family and Adam's family. I am thankful that we are healthy. I'm thankful for the gospel and so many other things. We had fried-turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, yams, green beans, corn on the cob. Yummy!! After a great dinner it was entertainment time, aka my girls sing and dance.
Katie grabbed her guitar and microphone and all 3 girls entertained us.

Katie did a few solo acts, singing her favorite Miley and Taylor songs.
Peyton had fun dancing with her Uncle Jeff
After the entertainment portion of the evening, we each went around and said what we were thankful for.

Then we sang Happy 17th Birthday to Taylor. He had a coconut flan made just for him. It was a fun evening with our family.
Happy Thanksgiving from the McGary's!!

No comments: