I really dislike Play-Doh. I really don't like the way it smells. I'm afraid my kids will eat it or stick it in their ears or up their noses. I don't like how messy it can be, especially since we have carpet. Like, how do you get smudged orange play-doh out of beige carpet?
But Meg and Katie had been begging for over a year for Play-Doh. So, I saw a fun pack with 20 colors and tons of accessories and it was on major sale and I caved in. But instead of just giving it to them, I made them go on a scavenger hunt first.
I had left a bunch of clues with Wynter and then after Meg got home from school the girls could start the hunt. Meg and Katie followed the clues all over the house, Wynter's nephew helped too! The clues led them to the kitchen, then a bedroom, to the hall closet, to the bathtub, etc. (Example: tick-tock, tick-tock, find me in the family room! Answer: the clock/ or Splish Splash, where's the rubber ducky? Answer: bathtub)
Then the final clue told them to go to the smallest bathroom where the Play-Doh was waiting!!!
The girls went outside to play with their new Play-Doh! (as this is an outdoor ONLY toy) Meg said it was the best day EVER!
1 comment:
I love Play-Doh!!!!! You can even make some edible kind which I made for Abbey and Chloe! You are so creative with giving them a hunt to find it!
Post a Comment