After dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe, we came home and then Katie got to open 1 gift early, her BIG gift from Daddy and Mommy.

Katie was really excited.

Hugs for everyone!!

Katie opened up her gift...

...and it was a Tinkerbell bedding set!!! Katie helped me make her bed and was so excited to be sleeping with Tinkerbell.

Here she is loving her new bedding set.

Since being "upgraded" from the crib to a twin bed, Katie has been using Meg's old sheet sets, so this is her first bedding set.
Meanwhile, while Katie and I were getting her bed made, Adam snapped some pics of Peyton crawling all over her room with Meg. Peyt is getting really good at crawling and getting in to everything!
1 comment:
The girls are all getting so big, I can't believe it!! Cute bedding set. I was once a huge fan of tinkerbell!!
Post a Comment