Saturday, March 21, 2009

Katie's 4th Birthday Party

Today we had a family party to celebrate Katie's 4th Birthday.
It was a Tinkerbell party, so lots of green and purple decorations. I even had a Tinkerbell themed luncheon. Example: Chicken Nuggets were boulders from Pixie Mountain, Taquitos were oak tree branches (beef) or birch tree branches (chicken); homemade mac-n-cheese was gooey caterpillars; Parmesan cheese was pixie dust; etc....
Katie's with her cousin Sydney.
Sydney wore purple, and Meg, Katie & Peyt all wore Tinkerbell shirts for the party!

I usually plan a game or two, but since this was going to be a family luncheon I really didn't plan a game...SO...Meghan (aka mini-me) did her own game! It was random questions about Katie like her favorite color, holiday, movie, season, etc. EXCEPT Meg never asked Katie for answers, Meg just gave what she thought Katie would say as the answer. The entire thing was hilarious, everyone was laughing so hard. Thanks Meg!
Katie then opened her gifts.
Sydney was so helpful, she was the best at collecting trash for me. Not one piece was missed!
Katie's cake. She got to keep the Tinkerbell topper.
Happy Birthday to Katie!!!
Peyton and her cousin Cash had fun crawling around and getting love from everyone.
After the party we (me the the girls) headed over to my mom's house to relax and visit with her two sisters and their husbands. After my aunts and uncles left, the kids ran amuck!!! Sydney played the piano, Cash danced, Katie was jumping on the furniture (you can see her standing on the chair in the background) and Peyton was dancing too.
Meghan was playing dress-up. Then both Meg and Katie had a turn at the piano.
Fun day with family. Glad my sister Laura came down with her two kids.
Happy Birthday Katie!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Happy Birthday to miss Katie. I'm glad she finally got her party.

And you know what I think of Meg's outfit... =)