Thursday, September 18, 2008

Picture Tag!

I was checking out my family and friends blogs and saw that I have been tagged by my friend Rebecca!!! My first tag!!! Wow!!!

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. So I grabbed my camera and here we go....
1. Fridge ~ not sure what to say about the fridge, it keeps our food cold.
2. My Closet ~ It used to be clean a long time ago...all the clothes on the shelves used to be folded. There was clothes on the top shelf last week but they all fell to the floor the other day when we had an electrician here and he need to get into the attic (the attic access is through our closet ceiling).

3. Self Portrait ~ Peyton had thrown up on me earlier and no shower yet....


4. Favorite Room ~ my room, I love my king size sleigh bed. I love to take naps on my bed. I always make our bed every morning. To add pizazz to my life I alternate the navy blue shams with the floral shams, today the navy ones were against the headboard. This is where I watch all my favorite tv shows or lounge when I'm talking on the phone with my sisters.

5. Sink ~ here it is...


6. Laundry Room ~ before we did our addition, the washer was in the kitchen pantry and the dryer was in the garage, it sucked having to carry wet clothes through the house into the garage. Now they're together and it makes doing laundry a whole lot easier.

7. My Toilet ~ here is the Master Bath toilet, we have 4 bathrooms but this is the one I use the most. Meghan had followed me and wondered why I was taking a picture of our toilet, I really didn't have a logical explanation except it was for our blog. She just gave a weird look and went back to the dining room.


8. What are my kids doing now? ~ Well, Peyton is near the computer enjoying her bouncer.

Meg is working on homework, isn't she thrilled?

and Katie was asleep in the playroom, only wearing her panties and covered in her blanket. She had been playing dress-up earlier.

9. Dream Vacation ~ a 10 to 14 day Mediterranean Cruise on a nice cruise line, in a fancy suite with a private balcony, just me and Adam, no kids.



10. Favorite Shoes ~ flip flops, hands down, flip flops. I wear flip flops or sandals everywhere. I have them in so many colors: black, brown, white, pink, tan, green.... I have tan lines on my feet from wearing them everywhere. Here are the three I wear the most.

So there's my tagged list. I now tag my two sisters Laura and Michelle and my cousin Melissa!! Have fun!!!

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Love all the pictures, especially the one of Meghan...she looks super excited!