Baby Girl finally has a name....Gwendolyn Pauline.
Adam has been campaigning the name Gwendolyn since we found out it was a girl which has caused several friendly disputes amongst the family (some even proudly saying they were 'Team Gwen'!). Since the name I loved wasn't chosen I got to pick the middle name of Pauline which is my middle name and my grandma's middle name who I was named after.
By Day 2 (Tuesday) I was feeling a little bit better and more coherent so the girls came in their BIG SISTER shirts for family photos. They helped daddy dress Gwen in her 'Little Sister" shirt.
All FOUR girls. Still can't believe we have four daughters now.
Our family of SIX!
Here is a little video of Miss Gwen
By Day 2 (Tuesday) I was feeling a little bit better and more coherent so the girls came in their BIG SISTER shirts for family photos. They helped daddy dress Gwen in her 'Little Sister" shirt.
All FOUR girls. Still can't believe we have four daughters now.
Our family of SIX!
Here is a little video of Miss Gwen
1 comment:
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I LOVE that name! We had considered the name Gwen when we had Audrey but decided that if we have aother boy we would like to name him Gavin and how lame would it be to have a Gwen and a Gavin??
Can't believe you have 4 girls!!
Post a Comment