After taking family photos the girls did their traditional gift exchange. When Katie was born, I had Meg and Katie exchange gifts, it helped with the excitement. Then I did the same for when Peyton was born. I always have them wrap the gift and bring it to the hospital, it gives them a responsibility. So tonight Gwen gave her gift to her big sisters first: NEW Halloween books!!!
The girls loved their new books and I got to read to them. Then it was time to give Gwen her gift. Before coming to the hospital Meg, Katie & Peyton all helped wrap it up in tissue paper, so there was a lot of tissue. The girls were so excited to give Gwen her gift: a NEW giraffe!
Both Grandmas were there for the gift exchange. I love this pic of Gwen smiling at her grandmas (while sticking her feet out of her blanket!!!)
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment