Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Parties!

Friday Night we had TWO Halloween parties that we got to attend. The first one was at Meg & Katie's school. The three older girls are wearing the flamenco dresses we got them in Spain from our anniversary trip last January. I put their hair in a bun and added red flowers. Can you say Olé!!!Little Gwen was a ladybug, can you say Ahh!The girls trick-or treated around the classrooms, ate pizza, danced to Halloween music with their friends, etc.
Then we left to go to Grandma Babette's Annual Halloween Party!! Here all all four girls wearing red with black dots!
No I didn't plan on them 'matching' like this. I bought Gwen's costume which is actually pajamas from Target about 2 months before she was born knowing she would be 4 weeks on Halloween. I wanted something warm and comfortable for her to wear. The girls all wanted different NEW costumes, and the thought of spending $$$ times three just didn't seem practical so I 'overruled' and had them wear the flamenco dresses.
Knowing that Gwen was going to be a ladybug, Aunt Wynter dressed up cousin Azlin as one too!! So all 5 McGary granddaughters matched!
Meg, Katie & Peyt with Uncle Randy & Aunt Atalieand with Grandma BabetteThen the girls changed into regular clothes to jump the rest of the evening in the bounce house (so the dresses wouldn't get torn)
The girls had a fun night eating hot dogs, running around with friends and bouncing!!

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

All 4 of your girls look adorable in their black and red costumes, those dresses are amazing....I think I secretly want one of my own!
Just got your baby announcement in the mail today. Your daughter is beautiful, congratulations again.