Gwen had jaundice, so she spent some time under the bili-lights in our room. She hated it, she preferred to be in a ball, every time we stretched her out (to get the most amount of light onto her skin) she would curl up and turn onto her side.
Her levels were within the normal range by day three (Wednesday). I was still healing slow so instead of going home on day four we stayed an extra day. Friday morning I got the clearance to go home so I packed up all the gifts and flowers...
Took some pics of Gwen with her giraffe (gift from her BIG sisters)
and then Adam escorted us out of the hospital.
Here is Gwen in her carseat on the way home!
Friday, October 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love love LOVE that baby Gwen is wearing a headband to go home in. So cute!
Post a Comment