The wonderful tradition of dying Easter eggs. I always do one each for the girls.
We had a pizza party first. Then it was time to dye eggs. The girls wore their aprons that my mom made them for Christmas. It worked out that I had these flower headbands that matched!!! I'm so co-ordinated! Katie is purple and Peyton is yellow.
Katie loved the Tinkerbell stickers. Peyton loved wearing her apron but hates anything in her hair so my mom distracted her with stickers so she would leave the headband alone.
Meg in pink. She got really creative with mixing dyes.
A lot of the family came over for dinner and some stayed to dye eggs.
Grandma Cathy, Auntie and Grandma Babette were decopodging eggs.

Poor Adam...I made him take a pic of all of us wearing the flower headbands...but that's what you get with a house full of girls.
Poor Adam...I made him take a pic of all of us wearing the flower headbands...but that's what you get with a house full of girls.
3 comments:
LOL...Adams a trooper. IDK if I could get Andrew to wear one!!
P.S.
I got Andrew to carry my Temple bag as we left the Temple the other day. =)
Your family is so beautiful. We cannot wait to see you in July. No news on the baby. I'll post preggy pic soon. ;)
So many fun festivities going on around your place!
Post a Comment