Monday, April 26, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Dance

So while I was having a girls weekend in Las Vegas, Meg & Katie got to go to a Daddy-Daughter Dance on Saturday.
One of the wards in our stake was hosting a Daddy-Daughter Square Dance Hoe-Down and our ward was invited to join in the fun. It was for the girls ages 3 to 11, and they were to bring their dad, grandpa, uncle, etc. So the girls brought their daddy and Grandpa, for a fun double date!
Meg and Katie with their daddy.
The girls with their Grandpa.
Since I was gone, I had one of my YW girls who lives a few doors down to come over and braid their hair for me. Thank you Jackie! And, thank you Aric for watching Peyton (who was too little to come).
There was food and games and they even learned a few square dancing moves. The girls had a lot of fun on their double date with daddy and grandpa. Adam said they both danced a lot and had a great time. Yee-haw!!
I really wish I could have been there to see it.

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Your girls make darling little cowgirls!! Thank goodness for neighbors that can braid hair when mom is away!!