One year ago today....I was finally going to meet our third daughter. We had a name picked out, but the last time we walked into Hoag to have a baby we left with a different name, so we wanted to meet her first....just in case.
This was to be my third c-section. We arrived at Hoag, the nurses got me hooked up with IV's and the fancy patient outfit. I said good-bye to our family waiting in my prep-room (about 10+ family) then Adam and I walked into the operating room.
We were officially a family of five, party of five.
It is amazing how quickly a new child just merges with your family. Peyton has been such a joy to our family. She has such a funny personality and a determination to do what her big sisters can do.
~
For Peyton's big first birthday, we headed over to Ruby's for dinner. Peyton got the grilled cheese sandwich kids meal (yes she can eat that much, she ate her sandwich and about a third of the fries)
She has grown so much in the last year, both in weight and height. She can walk, run and brush her hair. She wants to communicate so much, unfortunately it's baby talk.
I am so grateful for Peyton and the love she brings to our home.
Happy First Birthday Peyt!! We love you!!!
For Peyton's big first birthday, we headed over to Ruby's for dinner. Peyton got the grilled cheese sandwich kids meal (yes she can eat that much, she ate her sandwich and about a third of the fries)
I am so grateful for Peyton and the love she brings to our home.
Happy First Birthday Peyt!! We love you!!!
1 comment:
Wow!! One year old, amazing how time flies! She is such a sweetie-pie. What a fun first birthday!
Post a Comment