~
After breakfast, our family of 5, my mom and Laura and kids all headed to my grandpa's home in Sandy in the RV. My Grandpa and his wife Jean live there. They've been married almost 20 years. (My Grandma died 21 years ago.)
I love my grandpa. He loves family history and was showing me how we are descendants of a family that was on the Mayflower. So cool. We had a nice visit. He then told me a few stories about my dad, I had heard them before but I love how his eyes twinkle when he talks about my dad.
Meanwhile, down in the basement....
(Peyton is great-grandkid #32 for my grandpa, and Jean has a lot too)
Next we headed to the Sandy Mall for lunch and a ride on the carousel


Then Peyton got her ears pierced. Here is her "before" pic at the piercing place.
Next we headed to the Sandy Mall for lunch and a ride on the carousel
Then Peyton got her ears pierced. Here is her "before" pic at the piercing place.
No comments:
Post a Comment