Sunday, May 4, 2008

My weekend in San Diego with Micheal Bublé

As an early Mother's Day present, Adam whisked me away to San Diego for the weekend. We stayed in a very nice hotel suite on the beach and saw Micheal Bublé in concert!!! We arrived Friday afternoon and checked into our hotel which was on the beach, and then we walked along the boardwalk, had dinner, and then headed to the concert. I know Adam loves me because he sat and endured an entire Micheal Bublé concert with a wife who is 7 months pregnant, who cried, screamed, and danced during the concert.


Here are some pics from the concert.
Micheal had a 13 piece orchestra band.



Adam took this pic of Me & Micheal.
I was so hot and swollen during the concert, and my shoes were stuck on my feet...but it was worth it.


Here is a video link to my 2 favorite songs "Save the last Dance for Me" and "Everything", and Meg's favorite song "Home". Meg was quite bummed that she didn't get to go, every time one of Micheal's songs comes on the radio she gets excited and sings along with me.

(Thank you to April and Andrew for watching the girls for us)

2 comments:

The Hull Family said...

You have a sweet husband! I bet that concert was a lot fun. Don't you love all the perks of being pregnant? Being hot all the time, swollen feet, all the extra emotions! Yes pregnancy is great! So I am really looking forward to the family reunion. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun!!

Laura said...

What a fun weekend. I love the picture of you and Michael. So what is going on with the New Kids on the Block??? Did they ever perform or is that still to come?