Today is a special day for our fourth daughter, Gwendolyn. She will be blessed today by her father. She is also wearing the same dress that her three big sisters Meghan, Kaitlyn and Peyton wore on their blessing days. Love traditions!
Adam did a great job blessing Gwen. Adam wore my dad's tie, he also wore it at Peyton's blessing so a little bit of my dad could physically be there. Here is our family of six after the blessing.
Adam and his dad, Grandpa Larry
Gwendolyn with her parents
All the family that came out for Miss Gwen
Gwendolyn with her parents and grandparents
Gwen with her grandparents, Grandma Cathy, Grandma Babette, Grandpa Larry & Grandma Clarice
Miss Gwendolyn looked beautiful all in white
After church we headed back to our home for an early dinner. I made a banner for Gwen, I made it bigger than I planned and then her name is nine letters long....so it's really big.
Her cake and flowers.
I made jambalaya, mac and cheese, and a chicken florentine for dinner
The dinner turned out great and everyone enjoyed the afternoon relaxing and playing with little Gwennie. Thank you to all the family for coming today.
No comments:
Post a Comment