So I went to San Francisco this weekend to visit my very prego sister Michelle and help her clean and get ready for baby #2 (another girl) who is set to debut in two weeks.
As we were cleaning my niece Annabelle's room, I tossed the empty diaper boxes into the hallway. Then I remembered how my dad used to put us kids (when we were small) in the diaper boxes and we would pretend that they were spaceships or race cars...so, I told Annabelle to hop in the box and I pushed her around the hallway. We made funny noises and were just being silly. I put her monkey Steve in a box and pushed on it, it then slid all the way down the hallway, Annabelle was impressed and then she pushed Steve all around the house. It's amazing how much fun a BOX can be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment