Easter Morning, the Easter Bunny left baskets for the girls in the living room.
The girls each checked out their basket and the goodies they received.

Peyton was crawling and getting into everything she could.
Meg and I made breakfast, Monkey Bread. Meg does most of the work while I use the knife and supervise.
While breakfast was cooking we attempted to take a picture of the girls wearing their flower headbands, attempted, but they were just being goofy and were to "egg"cited to do the egg hunt.
So outside we went to do the egg hunt.

Adam tried to help Peyton get some eggs, but she doesn't like grass.
Then breakfast was ready, so we sat and had breakfast as a family. Meg did an "egg"cellent job!
Meg and I made breakfast, Monkey Bread. Meg does most of the work while I use the knife and supervise.
Then some"bunny" got tired...so she got a quick nap before church.
We were enjoying our morning so much that we had to get ready for church in less than 30 minutes, all 5 of us! (which is why my hair is wet in our Easter pic)
No comments:
Post a Comment