Father's Day Weekend was wonderful and full of family fun!!
First, on Friday night was Mormon Night at Angel Stadium. We 4 along with most of Adam's family went and enjoyed the game. Afterwards we stayed and watched the fireworks as it was Big Bang Friday. Our seats were so high up we could also see Disneyland's fireworks as well. I did bring a camera but forgot the memory card, so no pics.
On Saturday, I went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa with Adam's mom and 2 sisters (while Adam spent the day with the girls). It's a tradition that we go at least every year. We spend the whole day there and our favorite thing to do beside relax, swim and talk is the Club Mud area. You cover yourself with this red clay mud and let it dry, then you wash it off and it leaves your skin so smooth.
A tradition that I have done with every pregnancy is mudding my belly. I pull up my top, mud my belly and write something on it. With Meg it said 'Meghan', with Katie we weren't sure of the name so we wrote 'McGary'. This time we wrote 'baby #3'. I love how it makes my belly so soft.
Here are the mud ladies. I'm 36 weeks prego, so almost there. The only part that wasn't fun was that I ended up sunburned.
Sunday Morning, the girls woke me up early and wanted to make daddy breakfast in bed. So the girls made french toast with fresh strawberries.
They love to help in the kitchen. (And yes they love to wear matching pj's)
After lunch, Adam with his dad and his 2 brothers went to the Angel game, just the 4 of them.
The Angels won.
On Monday, Meghan's 1st grade class had 'Donuts with Dad' (remember they had Muffins with Mommy) Adam and Meghan ate donuts, fresh fruit and juice.
Meghan loves chocolate covered donuts.
Then they read books together and Meg gave Adam a special card she made just for him.
So that was our Father's Day weekend! A special hug and kiss to my hubby for being an amazing father to our girls. Love ya babe!
1 comment:
So cute! I am so jealouse that you went to Glen Ivy! I have a pass to use but I cannot go until Grace takes a bottle...ARGH! It looks like you had fun!!! You deserve to be pampered!
Post a Comment