Friday night was the Angels first home game of the season vs the Texas Rangers. (Fans still call them the 'Anaheim Angels', but their official name is the 'Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim').
Adam and 2 other co-workers share 'season pass-holder seats' for 2 seats, so we have 1/3 of the home game tickets and only have to pay 1/3 of the season pass-holder costs.
Adam took Meghan since it was the first official home game and also 'Big Bang Friday' (every Friday home game ends in a 15 minute firework display whether the Angels win or lose). Meghan loves to wear her Angel jersey and she brings her pink baseball glove. She just knows one day she will get a fly ball.
The Angels lost 11 to 6...but they had a good time eating hot dogs, a pretzel, etc.
Here are some pics of the fireworks. Meghan reminded Adam after the game was over that they didn't take any pics during the game (I gave her a homework assignment to make sure daddy took pics of them at the game) so Adam took 11 pictures of the fireworks. Here are the first 2.
2 comments:
I love it...11 pictures of fireworks. That is so perfect!
I love that Adam took 11 pictures of the fireworks....sounds like something my husband would do in hopes he could make up for not taking any pictures of the actual game. I love the Angels! You guys are lucky to have some season tickets!
Post a Comment