We were really busy in December, we seriously had something going on almost every single day!!! So I have just quickly updated our blog all the major events in the month of December and dated them accordingly as this is our family's journal (that way the dates match up to the events).
So you may want to scroll back a bit....Enjoy!!
Love,
Andrea
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow so many new posts!
First I have to comment on the Christmas stockings. Spencer also has a stocking that your grandma made for him when he was born. I think it is so wonderful that your mom has continued that tradition and now your family all has similar stockings. I LOVE stuff like that!!
I love all the fun things you guys did for the holidays. It's fun to read about other people's traditions so I can get some ideas to use! Thanks for all the fun pictures and ideas!
Lots of fun memories made in the month of December! So cute.
Post a Comment