Good-bye to 2008, Hello to 2009! We woke up this morning and Meg was going to make our family breakfast. Meg really enjoys cooking, baking and helping in the kitchen.
Adam and I gave her a Paula Deen's Children's cookbook, which Meg was so excited to get. (I love how each item has a picture for kids to see, plus the instructions are very simple) One of the recipes was for Monkey Bread. This was a breakfast item that my mom used to make for special occasions, so I was excited that Meg wanted to make it too. (Monkey bread is dough rolled in cinnamon and sugar, then butter and brown sugar dripped on top, then baked)
Breakfast was good, Meg did a great job. She can't wait to try other recipes!!!
~
Later that evening we all went over to Adam's mom's home for the annual 'Chinese New Year meal' (homemade Chinese food on New Years Day)
Later that evening we all went over to Adam's mom's home for the annual 'Chinese New Year meal' (homemade Chinese food on New Years Day)
No comments:
Post a Comment