Today is Katie's 7th birthday! At their school, there is a 'flag deck' every morning where the principal makes announcements, birthdays, flag salute, etc. The principal always has the birthday person(s) come up to help with the Pledge of Allegiance, today Katie was the only birthday so she got to talk on the mic and ask everyone to please stand and then she got to hold the flag!
I walked Katie to her classroom and all her classmates were wishing her a happy birthday.
~ ~ ~
For dinner we went to Ruby's.
After dinner Katie rode the carousel.
Then we walked over to a jewelry store to get Gwennie's ears pierced. Since I held Meg, Katie and Peyt when they got their ears pierced I let Adam be in the seat this time, he didn't like her crying in his arms. She only cried a few minutes and then fell asleep.
We got home late and the girls got pajamas on, then Katie opened up cards she got in the mail and one gift from us. She wore the birthday crown she got from school, it says "Today I am 7".
And Gwennie is fine, she ate and took a nap so all is well! Doesn't her new bling look cute on her!


No comments:
Post a Comment