Saturday, February 18, 2012

Surprise Party!

Why are my kids looking tough and gangsta? Well, Meg and Katie look tough and Peyton is just happy...the reason is because it's their Aunt Wynter's birthday party and the theme was Sons of Anarchy, so biker clothing, jeans, tattoos, etc! We love to dress up and this was a fun theme. Oh, and it's a surprise party too!
Auntie Julie helped tattoo the girls up.
Oh yeah, Adam may look tough but he spent most of the night cuddling with Gwennie.
Grandpa Larry with Meg, Katie, Peyt and their cousin Azzie.
Our family
Little Gwen dressed in black, that's as biker-girl as she gets.
Aunt Wynter was very surprised! Her cake was really cool, it had a skeleton head and it was red velvet!
The girls really enjoyed dressing up. I didn't tell them about the party until the day of because they talk a lot and I didn't want them to spoil it for Wynter. Once I told them they were so excited to surprise her.

No comments: