Saturday, November 5, 2011

Aquarium of the Pacific

The girls got FREE passes to the Aquarium of the Pacific while they were trick-or treating, but they expired mid-November. So I gathered all four girls and met up with my mom and brother Jeff there today for a family outing!
The girls enjoyed looking at all the different types of fish and other animals. Here is Peyton hugging her Grandma Cathy before one of the shows.
The girls with Uncle Jeff watching the diver feed the fish (Katie-blue, Meg-silver, and Peyt is on Jeff's lap) Here are the girls attempting to touch fish and little sharks
Here I am with all four girlsAnd the girls with Uncle Jeff & Grandma Cathy
The girls had a great time today. They each had lots of 'favorites'. It was really crowded since it was a Saturday, we lost Katie twice and the stroller was hard to maneuver around all the people and other strollers. But the girls got in free so I can't complain. It was a fun day with family!!

No comments: