So tonight was our "date" with Meg. Adam and I always take the birthday girl out to dinner, to give her a special night out and spoil them with attention. Meg wanted her hair curled for our date. We went to Red Robin for dinner where the birthday girl got a chocolate shake!
After dinner Adam dropped us off at the Segerstrom Center so Meg and I could see Mary Poppins! The whole musical was AMAZING!! A lot of Disney magic. Meg and I left singing the songs. She got a souvenir shirt and tote bag as her gifts.
She said it was the best night ever, my only complaint was that I was really hot and my feet swelled up to the point where my left foot went numb. Ah, pregnancy and sitting for 3 hours in a theatre chair don't mix!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Mary Poppins the Musical
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment