Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Lion King!

Can you Feel the Love Tonight?
Well, we certainly did!!! Tonight Adam, Meghan, Kaitlyn and I saw
The Lion King!
We saw it at the Orange County Performing Arts Center (OCPAC) last night. Last December, I saw that the musical was coming to our area and Adam and I had already seen it years ago with my family at the Pantages Theatre in LA, but we knew Meg & Katie would love to see it.
So I was able to get great seats on the Orchestra level. Our seats were so good, the animals went past us and and flying birds on the upper level were above our heads.
We also went with most of Adam's family, his mom Babette, Aunt Julie, siblings: April, Aric, Andrew, Wynter, Taylor, Morgan + us four = equaled 12 people. First we all 12 met across the street at South Coast Plaza for dinner at Maggiano's. Then we walked over the bridge to the OCPAC for the musical.
The girls LOVED it! They were in awe during the beginning act (Circle of Life) pointing at the animals going thru the audience and on stage. They were also singing along to the songs and lap hoping with our family.

Here we are out front of the OCPAC.

It was a great night with the girls and family.
A special thank you to my mom for watching Peyton tonight. My mom had already seen it and offered to watch Peyt for us. Thanks mom!

No comments: