So on Saturday, our family of five headed over to moms in the afternoon. My sister Michelle and husband had already left for their 10 year anniversary trip that morning, leaving their 2 daughters behind for the week at my moms. My other sister Laura offered to watch my 3 kids too so Adam and I could have a date night. So while Laura watched 7 kids (with my moms help) Adam and I went out to dinner in Long Beach, walked around the bay and had a great time. Sorry no pics.
We went back to my moms and picked up Katie and Peyton, leaving Meg to stay the night.~
Sunday morning I went over to my moms and picked up Meg and my niece Sydney for church. Here is a pic of Katie, Meg & Sydney in front of our church building.
After church, my mom, my brother Jeff, my sister Laura and all the nieces and nephew came over to our home to PLAY!!!
My girls had so much fun running around with all their cousins tonight. It was a fun weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment