Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I got to sleep in today.
Well, I woke up around 7:45 so technically it is "sleeping in" as I usually wake-up way before that time.
Adam and the girls made my favorite: french toast.
All my cards and gifts were on the table. The girls sang to me and gave me hugs and lots of love.
After breakfast we headed over to my moms to visit and have lunch. All the grandkids were playing in the backyard.
The wagon was the popular toy today, everyone wanted a ride, except Peyton. Peyton loved pulling her cousin Annabelle around the backyard.
Here is a group shot of all 7 kiddos with the wagon!
Next they all came inside and watched Beauty and the Beast in the playroom. I love how well they all play with one another.
We had a great lunch, except my mom wasn't there. She left to go to the airport to pick-up my sister Michelle & hubby Jared from the airport but their flight was delayed and so they didn't get back until later in the afternoon while we were at church. At least the girls got to eat lunch with their cousins!
After lunch we headed to church then we had dinner at our house with Adam's mom and family. Adam barbecued. It was delicious. And for entertainment, my girls sang to me and danced.
(Katie singing 'Naturally' by Selena Gomez, with Peyton dancing/running)

No comments: